Department of Economics of Science was founded as one of the seven departments of NRISP in 2005. The main priorities of this department are:
- To investigate ways of carrying out research on issues of humanities and social science for economic ends;
- To analyze and investigate commercialization barriers of research achievements;
- To investigate and make suggestions to policy-makers to promote private section participation in research, science and technology production;
- To study knowledge-based economy;
- To study ways of improving the system of research budgeting in the country;
- To analyze and to assess the budget of science, research and technology;
- To study and to measure economic effects of science and technology.
Some of the most important research projects
- A study on knowledge-based economy characteristics and to examine endeavors of developed and developing countries towards knowledge-based economy.
- Detailed annual analysis of Iran’s R&D budget
- Measuring Iran’s ranking in relation to KBE in South West Asia
- The viewpoints of main economic schools on the role of science and technology in development
اطلاعاتی یافت نشد.