Hello our valued visitor, We present you the best web solutions and high quality graphic designs with a lot of features. just login to your account and enjoy ...
به پایگاه اطلاعرسانی «مرکز تحقیقات سیاست علمی کشور» خوشآمدید!
جهت عضویت اینجا کلیک نمایید.
NRISP Board of Trustee which is considered the most important decision-making organ of this institute was constituted in 1990 according to the approvals of the sessions 181 and 183 of the Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution under the law of forming the boards of trustee of universities and research and higher education centers to carry out the following duties:- Approval of local by-laws for the Board of Trustee;
- Approval of administrative and organizational charts of NRISP according to the relevant rules and regulations which will be applicable after being confirmed by the Minister of Science, Research and Technology;
- Approving the finance-trading, administrative, employment and institutional regulations of NRISP (including: scientific expeditions regulations, scholarships and sabbaticals) which will be applicable after being confirmed by the Minister of Science, Research and Technology;
- Review and approval of the annual detailed budget which will be suggested by NRISP President after the approval of Board of Directors;
- Approval of the annual accounts and balance sheet of NRISP;
- Approval of the methods of collecting exclusive incomes and its consumption compliance with relevant regulations and rules;
- Approval of receiving financial supports and facilities from legal and natural persons compliance with the relevant regulations and rules;
- Suggesting the extraordinary payment for the faculty members and non faculty members of NRISP to the Ministry to confirm;
- Determining the rate of research fee, authorship fee and as like compliance with the relevant regulations and rules of the Ministry;
- Presenting the proposal of establishment, development or dissolution of NRISP research and technology departments to the Ministry;
- Examining the NRISP annual performance report presented by NRISP President and commenting about it.
Dr. Mansour Gholami/ Minister of Science, Research and Technology
Dr. Ali Asghar Rostami / Chairman of the Board of Trustees Center and Central Audit Committee and the Central Council of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
Dr. Nasrin. Nourshahi / President of the Institute for Research and Planning in Higher Education
Dr. Masoud Boroumand / research assistant of Ministry of Science, Research and Technology and Chairman of the Permanent Committee of the Board of Trustees in research district 2
Dr. Cirrus Alidusti / Head of Iranian Information and Documentation Research Center
Dr. Gharakhanlou / Head of Physical Education and Sport Sciences Research Center
Dr. Vahid Ahmadi / Head of Science Policy Research Center
Dr. Abbasi Shavazi / Institute of Studies and comprehensive and specialized population Management of the nation
Dr. Reza Gerai Nejad / General Manager of Deputy Strategic Planning and Control of President
Mr. Abbas Sadri / Member of Board of Trustees
Dr. Hussein Gharibi / Member of Board of Trustees
Dr. Javad. heravi / Member of Board of Trustees
Dr. Hossein Salimi / Board of Trustees
Dr. Sayed Mohammad Beheshti / Board of Trustees
Mr. Mohammad Hassan Intezari / Board of Trustees
According to the Article 5 of NRISP Statute, the Board of Presidency is the third pillar of NRISP and consists of: President and Vice-Presidents of NRISP undertake the following duties and authorities by attending once-a-week meeting:- Active participation and cooperation in formulating NRISP strategic plans on the basis of Vision Document, development plans of the country, National Master Plan for Science and the programs presented to the Islamic Parliament by the Minister of Science, Research and Technology to propose for being confirmed by the Ministry’s Board of Trustee;
- Preparing grounds to realize the goals of NRISP strategic plans;
- Preparing the appropriate executive grounds for the approvals of the Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution, Board of Trustee, regulations and circulars of the Ministry and other authorities;
- Reviewing the regulations, manuals of style , agenda and other submissions from the deputies and NRISP Council in order to discuss in the Board of Trustee or other authorities;
- Proposing NRISP annual budget to the Board of Trustee by NRISP President;
- Increasing NRISP financial resources through donations of the public and increasing exclusive incomes by presenting research and technology services and other resources by obtaining the necessary license from the Board of Trustee and other authorities;
- Proposing the allocation of sabbaticals and short-term local and foreign educational course exclusive of faculty members to the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology by NRISP President;
- Reviewing and approving the proposals for educational, cultural, social, political activities and physical education presented on the basis of NRISP annual calendar;
- Monitoring and follow up the reports on educational, cultural, political, security…activities in coordination with other related organizations to achieve the results;
- Reviewing and assessing the method of implementing the decisions of the Board of Presidency and monitoring their performance;
- Assessing the performance of different parts of NRISP and to review periodic reports of NRISP Council;
-Creation of necessary coordination among different units of NRISP.
Dr. Vahid Hmadi / head of center
Dr. Naser Bagherimoghadam / research and Technology vice president of the Center
Engineer Mustafa Kazemi / Deputy Executive Secretary of the Supreme Council for Science, Research and Technology
Masoud Maghsoodi / supervisor of the Presidential field and Public Relations / Secretary
According to the Article 5 of NRISP Statute, NRISP Council is the fourth pillar of this institute and consists of: NRISP President, NRISP Deputies, Deans of the research departments and two to five faculty members. The Council is held for the following purposes:- Approval of local by-laws of the council;
- Determining NRISP Policy and its scientific and research programs according to the relevant Ministry’s policies and approvals;
- Approval of NRISP regulations and research and technology manuals of style;
- Review and approval of NRISP research projects and quality supervision over the smooth performance of the research projects;
- Review and monitoring over the advancement of research projects according to the approved schedule and if necessary reviewing and approving their changes;
- Determining judge or jury for completed research projects presented by the Research Deputy;
- Evaluation of the results of NRISP scientific, research and technology activities;
- Confirming the proposals of establishment or dissolution of NRISP research and technology departments to submit to the Board of Trustee for verification and due process;
- Planning for establishing and deepening scientific relations with other institutions and educational, research and technology centers of the country according to the relevant rules and regulations;
- Approving the regulations of scientific expeditions, scholarships and sabbaticals according to the relevant regulations and rules;
- Review and approval of NRISP scientific expeditions, scholarships and sabbaticals according to the relevant regulations and rules;
- Examining NRISP scientific facilities (human resources and equipments) and determining the shortages and proposing to supply them to the NRISP President;
- Approval of the regulations of authorship, translating books, writing articles and the method of publishing NRISP scientific and research activities;
- Performing other tasks that is entrusted to the council according to the rules and regulations by the Board of Trustee or NRISP President.
Dr. Vahid Ahmadi / head of center
Dr. Naser Bagherimoghadam / research and Technology vice president of the Center
Dr. Sayed Mohammad Amin Qaneie Rad, Director of the Science and Society Department
Dr. Naser Ali Azimi, Head of department of economics of science
Dr. Amir Nazemi Asheny, director of future thinking department
Dr. Akram Ghadimi, Director of the Popularization of Science
Dr. Arash Mousavi, Director of Ethics of Science and Technology
Dr. Mohammad Reza Arasti, faculty member of Sharif University of Technology
Dr. Nasrin Nourshahi, president of the Institute for Research & Planning in Higher Education
Dr. Behzad. Doran, faculty member of Institute of Science and Information Technology
Dr. Ellahe. Hejazi, faculty member of Tehran University
NRISP Administrative Reform Council was established according to the approval of the Supreme Administrative Council for the Article 115 of the Civil Service Management Law in 2011, to undertake the following duties:- Guidance, support and monitor the implementation of the approved plans and programs of the Supreme Administrative Council, the Headquarter of Administrative Reform Planning of the Country and the Council of Developing Management of Human Capital;
- Monitoring over the smooth performance of rapidity and assignment of the organizations;
- Examining the projects and plans of the Administrative Reform and presenting suggestions to the authorities in accordance with the obligations set in the Civil Service Management Law;
- To provide grounds for implementation of policies, strategies and approved programs;
- Review and approval of research and educational programs, selecting and appointing professional managers and presenting the results of evaluation of the performance of the Institute to the relevant Ministry or the Department of Management and Human Capital Development of the Presidency.
Dr. Vahid Ahmadi / head of center
Dr. Naser Bagherimoghadam / research and Technology vice president of the Center/p>
Dr. Mostafa Kazemi / Deputy Executive Secretary of the Supreme Council of ATF / councilor
Dr. Amir Nazmi / director of futures thinking / councilor
Majid Jahan / Account Manager / councilor
Mohammad Davari / director of the Office of Information Technology / councilor
Mehdi Nasiri / chief financial officers / councilor
Mehdi Jafarian / supervisor of development and organizational change / council secretary
On 2015.04.19 according to the decision of the Supreme Board of Recruit, the Executive Board of joint recruitment of faculty members of Research Center for Science Policy and Research, and Science and Information Technology research center began its activities under the supervision of the Central Committee of Recruit of the faculty members of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology.
Conducting executive tasks of the board as follow-up activities related to the public recall for employment, academic rank and military plan which is done twice in September and February each year to recruit contract faculty members and a turn in May to recruit academic rank as well as filing requirements for applicants to recruit, responding to applicants and… is done by the secretariat of the Executive Board of the joint recruit of Iranian Research Institute for Science and Information Technology and Research Center of the country's politics.
The process of recruiting qualified faculty members with academic abilities and general competence in regard to the needs of both institutions.
Duties- Identify and assess the needs to recruit faculty members in the educational departments and research;
- Recall to recruit faculty members of both institutions;
- Deciding on how and approaches of recruitment of faculty members, including the contract, treaty, officially, testing, permanent official, faculty members of military plan, mission and transfer of faculty members within the framework of the relevant regulations and rules;
- Commenting on recruit faculty members who seek employment at the Institute and applicants of General Education Degree in terms of technical and scientific capabilities and competence;
- Supervising the good performance of laws and regulations related to recruit faculty members;
- Provide case basis regular reports annually to the central board of recruit faculty members of Ministries;
Note 1: The current ratings are excluded from participation in a public announcement.
Note 2: The observance of the regulations of the Ministry will be required for Education Degree applicants.