Hello our valued visitor, We present you the best web solutions and high quality graphic designs with a lot of features. just login to your account and enjoy ...
به پایگاه اطلاعرسانی «مرکز تحقیقات سیاست علمی کشور» خوشآمدید!
جهت عضویت اینجا کلیک نمایید.
National Center for Scientific Research affiliated to the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology launched its activities in the field of science and research policy under an approval (No. 34/97/366) made by the Council for Development of Higher Education in 1992 to meet a part of research and technology needs of the country. According to the approval of the Council for Development of Higher Education (No. 22/22991), National Center for Scientific Research was renamed “National Research Institute for Science Policy” (NRISP) and its Statute was changed in 2004.
National Research Institute for Science Policy (NRISP) is managed according to the law of objectives, mandates and organization of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (adopted in 9/8/2004), contents of this Statute, and other relevant rules and regulations.
In this Statute, the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology is represented by the “Ministry” and National Research Institute for Science Policy is represented by “NRISP”.
1- Developing research in the field of science policy in the country;
2- Preparing the grounds and appropriate infrastructures to promote research activities in the field of science policy and related fields;
3- Commercialization of research achievements.
1- To study and identify research needs of the country specialized in the field of science policy and developing research projects tailored to meet these needs;
2- To carry out fundamental, applied and developmental research to fulfill the NRISP objectives;
3- Research collaboration with governmental and non-governmental universities and higher education centers at home and abroad to promote research activities in the fields related to NRISP objectives compliance with the relevant regulations and rules;
4- Dissemination of knowledge and new attitudes in the field of country’s science policy and transferring it to the country’s officials involved in science policy and presenting the results to the authorities;
5- Dissemination and transfer of new data and research achievements in the field of science policy of the country at national, regional and international levels according to the laws and regulations of the country;
6- To provide scientific, professional and consultative services to legal and natural persons on the basis of the results of NRISP research and technology projects;
7- To publish journals, scientific books, booklets and software development in accordance with NRISP objectives compliance with the regulations;
8- Organizing scientific conferences and presenting research and technology achievements in the form of workshops according to the relevant rules and regulations.
NRISP is a legal entity with administrative and financial autonomy which is affiliated to the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
Note: The establishment of research units affiliated to NRISP in other cities of the country is possible after obtaining permission from the Council for Development of Higher Education.
1- Board of Trustee
2- The President
3- Board of Presidency
4- NRISP Council
1. Minister of Science, Research and Technology
2. Vice president for strategic planning and Supervision (or his/her delegation) or Vice Presidency for Management Development and Human Capital (or his/her delegation), in case of need.
3. NRISP President (Secretary of Board of Trustee)
4. 4 to 6 outstanding scientific and cultural figures that have important role in the development and advancement of NRISP
Note1: At least two of the above-mentioned characters should be faculty members of universities and research and technology higher education institutions of the country.
Note2: The above-mentioned members are elected with the approval and decree of the Minister of Science, Research and Technology for a four-year-term. They can simultaneously be a member of two boards of trustee and their reappointment is permissible and as long as new members have not been appointed to replace them, they can still continue their duties and legal authorities.
NRISP President who is the legal delegation of NRISP before legal and natural authorities is selected among the official faculty members with the scientific rank of assistant professor and is appointed by the decree of the Minister of Science, Research and Technology, with a minimum five-year work in universities and higher education centers as faculty member and at least two years administrative work at universities and higher education centers for a four-year-term.
Note 1: His/ Her reappointment is possible only for a period and exceptionally his/her reappointment is possible only for the next period.
Note 2: The Minister of Science, Research and Technology can appoint someone as the NRISP Administrator up to six month as long as the president is selected.
Note 3: Accepting the resignation or dismissal of the president is possible only by the decree of the Minister of Science, Research and Technology
1. Planning for NRISP, guiding and administering its affairs and supervision over the smooth performance of all of its activities within the framework of the statute and related rules and regulations;
2. Proposing NRISP organizational chart after being confirmed by the Board of Trustee to the Ministry for verification and due processes;
3. Issuance of decrees related to hiring, firing, appointment, promotion, mission,……of NRISP faculty members and personnel within the framework of related rules and regulations;
4. Appointing or removing the deputies, consultants and NRISP authorities according to the approved organizational chart of NRISP;
5. Signing contracts, trust records, financial and administrative documents of correspondence within the framework of relevant rules and regulations;
6. Opening NRISP needed bank accounts and introducing authorized signature right holders compliance with laws and regulations;
7. Having the responsibility of preparing NRISP detailed annual budget compliance with financial and trade regulations and presenting it to the Board of Trustee as well as monitoring of the method of spending NRISP specialized funds;
8. Preparing financial-trade, administrative, welfare regulations of NRISP as well as reforming them compliance with relevant rules and regulations and suggesting them to the Board of Trustee to due processes;
9. Developing the regulations of sabbaticals, scientific expeditions, scholarships within the framework of rules and regulations and proposing them to the Board of Trustee to due processes;
10. Presenting annual performance report of NRISP;
11. Presenting the proposal of establishment or dissolution of research and technology departments to the NRISP Council;
12. Vindication of NRISP rights and interests before legal authorities (including judicial, executive, administrative and….) on behalf of NRISP;
13. Preparing executive grounds for the approvals of NRISP Board of Trustee and Council within the framework of relevant rules and regulations;
Note:The NRISP President may delegate some of his/her duties and administrative and financial authorities to NRISP deputies while maintaining his/her responsibilities compliance with relevant rules and regulations.
1. NRISP President
2. NRISP Deputies
The number of deputies is determined according to the approved NRISP organizational chart. General qualifications of deputies are determined according to the Comprehensive Regulation of Management of Universities and Higher Education Institutions approved in 29/2/2010 at the Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution.
1. NRISP President
2. NRISP Deputies
3. Directors of Research Departments
4. Two to five faculty members
Note 1:At least two members mentioned in No. 4 should be selected from among researchers and scholars outside the NRISP with the recognition of NRISP President.
Note 2:The members mentioned in No. 4 are appointed for a two-year-term and their reappointment is permissible.
NRISP Council meetings are held at least once per month and is formalized by the presence of at least two-thirds of the members conditioned by the presence of the Chairman of the Council and its decisions are valid by votes of the majority of half plus one of the members of the Council.
Note:The Councils’ meetings are run according to its local by-laws.
From financial-trading aspects, NRISP follows the financial-trading regulations which are approved by the Ministry’s Board of Trustee and are confirmed by the Minister of Science, Research and Technology.
The method of general selection of candidates of faculty members is based on rules and regulations of the Ministry and other authorities.
Academic qualification of those who want to be NRISP faculty member is determined according to the rules and regulations approved by the Ministry and the Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution.
NRISP follows all of the rules and regulations related to research and technology institutions approved by the Ministry and the Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution.
Space, facilities and research and technology equipments of NRISP must comply with the criteria of the Ministry.
The Ministry monitors all of the NRISP activities and in the case of violation of rules prevents, suspends its activities or will dissolute NRISP.
NRISP fiscal year is a solar year that starts from April and ends on March in the same year.
NRISP is dissolved in the following cases after final approval of the Council for Development of Higher Education:
1- The proposal of the Minister of Science, Research and Technology;
2- Poor performance and violation of the regulations of the Statute, approvals of the Ministry and other laws and regulations of the country at the discretion of the Ministry;
If the Council for Development of Higher Education agrees with NRISP dissolution, NRISP is required:
1- To do all its commitments before the Ministries, state institutions, nongovernmental public institutions, banks, municipalities, and other legal and natural personalities (including faculty members and its personnel) or the Ministry accepts NRISP commitment by agreement with the beneficiaries;
2- To return all of the privileges and properties taken from public resources, banks, municipalities, etc. or present the owners’ agreement with transferring these privileges and properties to the Ministry.
After verification of the implementation of the commitments mentioned in Article 25 and resolving administrative, financial and legal issues and final approval of NRISP dissolution by the Council for Development of Higher Education, a board composed of the following members will do the job in a period of time that the Council for Development of Higher Education determines and in compliance with legal regulations:
1. Legal representative of the Ministry;
2. NRISP legal representative;
3- Current NRISP President (in the absence of the NRISP President, one of the NRISP Deputies at the discretion of the Minister of Science, Research and Technology
After fulfillment of the commitments and liabilities of NRISP and the end of treatment, the remaining assets of NRISP are transferred to the Ministry compliance with paragraph 2 of the Article 25 of the Statute.
Note: The Board for Dissolution is required in the above-mentioned case to develop a proceeding which will be signed by all of the members and submit a copy of it to NRISP and another copy to the Ministry.
The cases that are not forecasted in this Statute are subjected to the approved rules and regulations of the Ministry and other related rules and regulations.
Any changes in this Statute are possible with the approval of the Council for Development of Higher Education and announcement of the Minister of Science, Research and Technology or the Education Deputy of the Ministry.
This Statute with 30 Articles and 11 notes was approved at the Council for Development of Higher Education in 9/9/2012 and is valid from the date of deliver and replaces the former NRISP Statute adopted by the Council for Development of Higher Education in 31/12/2004.